1. For the structure of your snack stadium, start with a ring made of Rice Krispies treats, then construct an outer wall. We shaped ours using foot-long grown-up grilled cheese sandwiches from the Scout(1301 S Wabash Ave, 312-705-0595).
2. Add decorative edges in the form of waffles. We lined our stadium with the tasty cornmeal-bacon waffles from Old Town Social(455 W North Ave, 312-266-2277).
3. Gourmet burgers topped with mini doughnuts and pepperoni flags provide impressive embellishment. Try the decadent gridiron burger from Rockit Burger Bar(3700 N Clark St, 773-645-4400)�a Black Angus patty topped with a grilled Polish sausage and bacon-braised sauerkraut.
4. Divide the stadium using more Rice Krispies treats, cut to size.
5. Build height with a smoked sausage entryway (skewered on blocks of cheddar cheese), more waffles and stadium lighting (pepper-jack cheese on skewers placed in the Rice Krispies ring).
6. Finish adding the lights, create jerky stick goalposts with toothpicks and fill the stadium with your favorite assorted snacks, such as gourmet nachos from Old Town Pour House: wonton chips topped with queso fresco and duck confit (1419 N Wells St, 312-477-2800).
7. We also added pretzels, white cheddar popcorn and cheese crackers.
8. Distribute the snacks evenly so the stadium looks full. Add �fans� to the stands in the form of cheese cubes on toothpicks. There are no empty seats at the Super Bowl!
9. Fill the center of the stadium with a popcorn base and add waffles and pretzel rods to the outer walls. Create more �fans� using tater tots on toothpicks, such as the delicious sweet potato tots from Haymarket(737 W Randolph St, 312-638-0700).
10. In the center of the stadium, place a guacamole field with queso dip end zones and sour cream yard lines. (Place sour cream in a sandwich bag, snip a corner of the bag and pipe lines onto the field.) Next, add football players�a.k.a. olives and jerky stick pieces.
11. For the finishing touches, build steps made of melba toast leading up to the stadium and position broccoli �trees� in the background.
12. GAME ON! START SNACKING!!