Hannibal Buress to tape Comedy Central special at the Vic
Two January 25 shows will go on sale November 16.
Tue Nov 12 2013
Photograph: Seth Olenick
Jam Productions says Hannibal Buress will tape a stand-up special for Comedy Central in January at Lakeview's Vic Theatre. The Chicago native, who's written for SNL and 30 Rock and hosts a weekly Sunday night comedy show at the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn, will perform two sets at the Vic on Saturday, January 25 at 7:30 and 9:30pm. General admission tickets for the 18+ shows are $20; they go on sale at 10am this Saturday, November 16 at jamusa.com.
You might also like
- 1. Cozy up to a fireplace at these restaurants and bars.
- 9. Work up a sweat at the gym.
- 11. Drink hot booze.
- 16. Get down at one of Chicago's best dance clubs.
- 17. Check out Tomorrow Never Knows 2014.
- 18. Indulge in some salt therapy.
- 19. Get your nature fix at the Garfield Park Conservatory.
- 20. Attend Hannibal Buress's Comedy Central taping.
- 21. Explore Eataly, Mario Batali's Italian superstore.
- 22. See a movie at the Hollywood Palms. (It's a jungle in there!)
- 23. Up your winter hat game.
- 24. Commute by Divvy bike (yes, even in winter).
- 25. Watch films from our list of the 50 best documentaries.
- 26. Sing away the winter blues at karaoke.
- 27. Take a winter road trip.
- 28. Hop to a new Chicago brewery.
- 29. Eat at Dusek's Board and Beer in historic Thalia Hall.
- 30. Get hooked on hot yoga.
- 32. Treat yo'self at a winter spa.
- 33. Treat yo' skin, too.
- 34. Make a killer party playlist.
- 37. Visit a new Chicago boutique.
- 38. Discover the sport of curling.
- 39. Hang out in Chicago's most serene spaces.
- 42. Build a snack stadium for your next sports-viewing party.
- 43. Try all the flavors at Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams. (There are tons.)
- 44. Spend the day at one of Chicago's best museums.
- 46. Absorb the "Wonders of the 1893 World's Fair" at the Field Museum.
- 48. Stop by one of Chicago's best comedy shows.
- 49. Cheer on the Bulls or Blackhawks at United Center.
- 50. Try some of the Midwest's best gin.