Outdoor movies in Chicago
The best places to see open-air movies in Chicago this summer
Photo: Courtesy of Chicago Park District
From June through September, some 150 parks get a big screen for a night or two.
Bring your blanket and your favorite movies snacks and sprawl out on the Millennium Park lawn.
Where to see outdoor movies
You might also like
- 23 things we learned about Chicago from the movies
- The best new movies on Netflix this month
- Gone Girl
- The 50 films we can’t wait to see in 2015
- Oscars 2015: 15 films that could win big
- The 100 best horror films
- Chicago International Film Festival
- The 20 movie sex scenes we never, ever wanted to see