Best brunches in Chicago
Don't settle for a mediocre brunch: Use our handy guide to the 20 best brunches in the city, standout Saturday brunches and choice diner deals.
RECOMMENDED: Brunch in Chicago: Best restaurants for eggs, waffles and booze
Our brunch guide is the result of years of going out weekend mornings in Chicago. We're passing along our mimosa-fueled wisdom to you, so read up on our favorite brunches in the city, use our handy map to seek them out and don't forget about the most important meal of the other five days: breakfast.
From perfect pancakes to Bloody Marys topped with charcuterie, these are the brunch dishes and drinks we want every weekend
You might also like
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: food and drink
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- Gone but not forgotten: restaurants
- 6 places in Chicago for a pizza slice
- Chicago-area breweries win 8 medals at Great American Beer Festival
- The best ice cream you can get in restaurants
- Four taco crawls
- Gone but not forgotten: bars and clubs
- Road trips for food-lovers: Louisville
- Best bars in Chicago