Best BYOB restaurants in Chicago
The best BYOBs in the city deserve equally great pairings: Here are our favorite spots by cuisine, plus expert advice on which beer and wine style harmoniously matches with everything from Mixteco Grill's chocolatey mole to, well, whatever wacky dish Schwa comes up with.
Tue May 6 2014
Bring a bottle to one of our favorite BYOB Indian spots.
Bring a bottle to one of these, our favorite Mexican BYOBs.
Bring a bottle (or six) to one of Chicago's top BYOB spots.
Bring a bottle to these great BYOB barbecue spots.
Restaurant workers dish on the worst behavior they've seen.
It will cost you extra dough, right? Wrong.
The Western Blue Line is more than a fly-over stop between Damen and Logan Square.
Bring a bottle (or six) to one of Chicago's best Chinese BYOBs.
Bring a bottle (or six) to one of Chicago's top BYOB spots
Bring a bottle to some of our favorite BYOBs in Chicago.
Bring a bottle to one of our favorite Thai BYOBs.
Perfect pairings, from barbecue to Korean to Middle Eastern.
Where to find the bottles mentioned in these articles.
The city's top sommeliers, brewmasters and booze experts dish on what they tote to their favorite BYOBs.
Need to know where to grab a quick bottle? Check out our map of the nearest liquor stores to more than 200 BYOB spots.
You might also like
The 20 best BYOB in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: food and drink
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- Gone but not forgotten: restaurants
- The best ice cream you can get in restaurants
- 13 new Chicago restaurants and bars opening this fall
- Road trips for food-lovers: Louisville
- Tasting Notes: Next Trio
- Eastman Egg Company
- Gone but not forgotten: bars and clubs
- Best Chicago restaurants: Our picks for every cuisine