Remembering Charlie Trotter, pioneering Chicago chef
The chef of Charlie Trotter's, which was open for 25 years, had a wide ranging impact on Chicago's culinary community and influenced many other top chefs.
Photo: Paul Elledge
Charlie Trotter may have closed his eponymous restaurant in 2012, but the famed chef's legacy lives on through the many, many chefs around the city who worked under him over the years. Here, we take a look back at Trotter's cuisine and his influence on the Chicago dining community.
You might also like
- Cicchetti to close Saturday
- The Aviary, Three Dots and a Dash among world's 50 best bars
- Domino's offering $1 pizzas Saturday
- Green Mill Cocktail Lounge
- RPM Steak
- Foodseum, Chicago’s food museum, slated to open in 2017
- Two new Wicker Park brunches: Xoco & Brobagel
- Three Dots and a Dash
- Chicago Brauhaus Oktoberfest