Remembering Charlie Trotter, pioneering Chicago chef
The chef of Charlie Trotter's, which was open for 25 years, had a wide ranging impact on Chicago's culinary community and influenced many other top chefs.
Photo: Paul Elledge
Charlie Trotter may have closed his eponymous restaurant in 2012, but the famed chef's legacy lives on through the many, many chefs around the city who worked under him over the years. Here, we take a look back at Trotter's cuisine and his influence on the Chicago dining community.
You might also like
- The funniest tweets from the line outside Hot Doug's
- My favorite eggs benedicts in Chicago
- Green Mill Cocktail Lounge
- Revolution Brewing Oktoberfest Party
- Spot in line at Hot Doug's going for $500 on Craigslist
- Soho House
- Taste Talks Chicago
- MCA & Ritz-Carlton Chicago offer David Bowie-themed menus
- Smart Bar