Ryan Poli, etc., will open Little Market Brasserie this winter
Ryan Poli to open Little Market Brasserie in the Talbott Hotel
Mon Oct 15 2012
Things to know about Little Market Brasserie, which we now know officially that Ryan Poli will be running:
- It's an American brasserie, and it will be in the Talbott Hotel space that has been operated for a few months as PT. (PT didn't get very good reviews from our critic, but Little Market will be a different concept entirely.)
- Just like Tavernita, this is a Mercadito Hospitality concept, and the Tippling Brothers are partners.
- They will be a 125-seat patio.
- The dining room will supposedly look like a Parisian bistro, but, again, this is not a French spot—it's an American/eclectic one.
- Sample dish: "New York strip steak with short rib-cognac poutine and cheese curds—Little Market’s version of steak frites."
- The cocktail program will revolve around housemade sodas such as Meyer lemon sour, blood orange cinnamon and smoked salted cream soda.
- Moderately priced; will serve breakfast, lunch and dinner; opening in early winter.