Uber will deliver paczki tomorrow
Don't bother waking up early to wait for paczki—Uber will bring them to you
Mon Mar 3 2014
You'll need to line up at some local bakeries starting at 5am tomorrow if you want paczki, but if you'd rather sleep in, just open your Uber app. For $20, they'll deliver six paczki from Do-Rite Donuts, some Mardi Gras swag, and passes to Go Cycle so you can burn off all the fat and sugar.
Starting at 7am tomorrow, you'll find a paczki button in the Uber iPhone or Android app. Just tap it—your Uber account will be charged and they'll bring the treats right to you.
If you'd rather go get them yourself, though, here are our picks for 10 places to find the fried Polish pastry.
You might also like
- Chicago's top 20 brunch restaurants
- Dish names we don't want to say out loud
- The best ice cream you can get in restaurants
- Road trips for food-lovers: Louisville
- Beer gardens, rooftop bars and outdoor dining spots in Chicago
- Best Chicago restaurants: Our picks for every cuisine
- 53 new patios, rooftop bars and outdoor spaces
- The 5 best gluten-free pizzas in Chicago
- We ate the weird new Lay's chips