Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- 101 things for families to do in Chicago | Winter
- Birthday party ideas
- Restaurants where kids eat free
- Explore & Much More
- Cheap and free indoor play spaces
- Kid's Island
- Ice Skating at Lincoln Park Zoo