Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- 25 reasons why Chicago is the best city to raise kids
- 18 birthday party ideas
- Five things to consider when choosing a preschool
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Free things to do with your kids this summer
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- 8 great playgrounds
- Family weekend getaways from Chicago
- Explore & Much More
- Best beaches for kids in the city and suburbs