Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- "A Piano and Three Tales" Tour with the Blair Thomas & Company
- A Christmas Carol at Goodman Theatre | Stage review
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- Death and Harry Houdini | Stage review
- fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life | Theater review
- Harlem Globetrotters at Allstate Arena | Review
- Walk Two Moons | Stage review
- Juicebox Series at the Chicago Cultural Center
- "National Geographic Presents: Earth Explorers"