Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Day care, nanny or au pair?
- Pumpkin patches near Chicago
- Birthday party ideas
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- Halloween activities for kids (that aren't too spooky)
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- Testing out babysitter services in Chicago
- 5 great indoor playgrounds