Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- Midnight Circus in the Parks
- The cutest kids' costumes on the Internet
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Birthday party ideas
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- All Seasons Apple Orchard
- 25 reasons why Chicago is the best city to raise kids