Chicago International Children's Film Festival 2011
The festival began Friday 21, kicking off ten days of films made for kids of various ages from countries all over world.
Photo: Courtesy Chicago International Children's Film Festival
From features-length films to shorts, live action, animation and documentaries, there’s something in the festival for everyone. To help decide which of the films are worth your time, we've watched a sampling, and will be rolling out short reviews throughout the week.
- Rated as: 3/5
You might also like
- Morton Arboretum Holiday Lights
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- Fun winter activities for kids
- Where to go on New Year's Eve with kids
- Ice Skating at Lincoln Park Zoo
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Wonderland Express at Chicago Botanic Gardens
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- The best toy stores in Chicago
- Holiday gift guide for kids