Fix your space
From toy storage to the dreaded mudroom—you’ve got problems. We’ve got solutions.
Stop hiding from your tangle of living-room cables and adopt these handy solutions.
An expert offers tips for showcasing a multitude of handmade treasures.
We gave Oak Park–based landscape designer Sue Ryba a tight budget and tiny city lot to revamp.
How to pamper your pooch (and make your life eaiser).
Three local experts offer advice for creating a shared space with personality.
Help your kid tackle the task at hand with a clearly-defined space.
How to deal with all the stuff that comes in the door when you have a small space.
An architect offers cost-effective tips for tucking away toys, art supplies and other odd-shaped kid treasures.
These pieces will transition through at least a few stages in your child's life.
Crafty parents whip up a home-cooked kitchen for their 22-month-old chef-in-the-making.
How to design a tiny nursery.
You might also like
- A Christmas Carol at Goodman Theatre | Stage review
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- Death and Harry Houdini | Stage review
- fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life | Theater review
- Harlem Globetrotters at Allstate Arena | Review
- Walk Two Moons | Stage review
- "A Piano and Three Tales" Tour with the Blair Thomas & Company
- Juicebox Series at the Chicago Cultural Center
- Babies, Tots N' More Kids Sale
- "National Geographic Presents: Earth Explorers"