Fix your space
From toy storage to the dreaded mudroom—you’ve got problems. We’ve got solutions.
Stop hiding from your tangle of living-room cables and adopt these handy solutions.
An expert offers tips for showcasing a multitude of handmade treasures.
We gave Oak Park–based landscape designer Sue Ryba a tight budget and tiny city lot to revamp.
How to pamper your pooch (and make your life eaiser).
Three local experts offer advice for creating a shared space with personality.
Help your kid tackle the task at hand with a clearly-defined space.
How to deal with all the stuff that comes in the door when you have a small space.
An architect offers cost-effective tips for tucking away toys, art supplies and other odd-shaped kid treasures.
These pieces will transition through at least a few stages in your child's life.
Crafty parents whip up a home-cooked kitchen for their 22-month-old chef-in-the-making.
How to design a tiny nursery.
You might also like
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- 25 reasons why Chicago is the best city to raise kids
- 18 birthday party ideas
- Five things to consider when choosing a preschool
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- All Seasons Apple Orchard
- 8 great playgrounds
- Midnight Circus in the Parks
- Family weekend getaways from Chicago