Hipsqueak Awards 2012
Hipsqueak Awards 2012: The best in family-friendly arts, entertainment and advocacy in Chicago.
Movies have the Oscars. Theater has the Tonys. And now families in Chicago have the Time Out Chicago Kids Hipsqueak Awards. For our first annual contest, we took the absolute best of the best the city has to offer and asked our readers to pick their faves. Thousands of you voted in some extremely close races in our Readers’ Choice categories. Of course, we love to get the last word, so we threw in a Critics’ Picks section filled with 15 more of our own family favorites for eating, shopping, culture and life in Chicago and the ’burbs. Don’t see something you love on the list? Don’t worry...there’s always next year.
You might also like
- Day care, nanny or au pair?
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Birthday party ideas
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- Halloween activities for kids (that aren't too spooky)
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- Pumpkin patches near Chicago
- Testing out babysitter services in Chicago
- 5 great indoor playgrounds