Hipsqueak Awards 2012 | Readers' Choice
We asked, and you told us. Hundreds of families voted in our inaugural Hipsqueak Awards, honoring the best in family-friendly arts, entertainment and advocacy in Chicago. What impressed us the most is the passion with which every nominee's voters voiced their support. Below are the winners by popular vote, and don't forget to check out our Critics' Picks in 2012, as well.
You might also like
- Day care, nanny or au pair?
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Pumpkin patches near Chicago
- Birthday party ideas
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- Testing out babysitter services in Chicago
- Halloween activities for kids (that aren't too spooky)
- 5 great indoor playgrounds