Hipsqueak Awards 2012 | Readers' Choice
We asked, and you told us. Hundreds of families voted in our inaugural Hipsqueak Awards, honoring the best in family-friendly arts, entertainment and advocacy in Chicago. What impressed us the most is the passion with which every nominee's voters voiced their support. Below are the winners by popular vote, and don't forget to check out our Critics' Picks in 2012, as well.
You might also like
- A Christmas Carol at Goodman Theatre | Stage review
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- Death and Harry Houdini | Stage review
- fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life | Theater review
- Harlem Globetrotters at Allstate Arena | Review
- Walk Two Moons | Stage review
- "A Piano and Three Tales" Tour with the Blair Thomas & Company
- Juicebox Series at the Chicago Cultural Center
- Babies, Tots N' More Kids Sale
- "National Geographic Presents: Earth Explorers"