From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- Morton Arboretum Holiday Lights
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- Fun winter activities for kids
- Ice Skating at Lincoln Park Zoo
- Where to go on New Year's Eve with kids
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Wonderland Express at Chicago Botanic Gardens
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- The best toy stores in Chicago
- Hansel and Gretel