From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- A Christmas Carol at Goodman Theatre | Stage review
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- Death and Harry Houdini | Stage review
- fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life | Theater review
- The Giver | Stage review
- The Guardians series | Book review
- Harlem Globetrotters at Allstate Arena | Review
- The Magicians | Film review
- The Nutcracker | Stage review
- Single by Contract | Film review