From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- 18 birthday party ideas
- 25 reasons why Chicago is the best city to raise kids
- Five things to consider when choosing a preschool
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Free things to do with your kids this summer
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- 8 great playgrounds
- Family weekend getaways from Chicago
- Best beaches for kids in the city and suburbs
- Explore & Much More