From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- The best gifts for babies ages 0–2
- Morton Arboretum Holiday Lights
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- Fun winter activities for kids
- Birthday party ideas
- Restaurants where kids eat free
- Explore & Much More
- Cheap and free indoor play spaces