From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- Day care, nanny or au pair?
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- Pumpkin patches near Chicago
- Birthday party ideas
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- 5 great indoor playgrounds
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- Testing out babysitter services in Chicago
- Halloween activities for kids (that aren't too spooky)