From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- Kid-friendly bars and pubs in Chicago
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- Midnight Circus in the Parks
- Free museum days at the best Chicago museums
- 18 birthday party ideas
- All Seasons Apple Orchard
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Disney On Ice Presents: Princesses & Heroes
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- County Line Orchard