From playlists to survival kits, we've got everything you need to rock out in style at this year's Lolla for tots.
It's here, the biggest kids' music fest of the year. And while you may want to drift over to check out some of your favorite bands at Lolla, you might find that the shady Kidzapalooza area is the best place to hang out. Check out our interactive map of how to get there, where to eat and where to park your bike, along with a video playlist, complete lineup survival kit and more.
You might also like
- 25 birthday party ideas
- Free things to do with your kids this summer
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Best beaches for kids in the city and suburbs
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Where to pick your own strawberries and blueberries
- Family weekend getaways from Chicago
- Make a splash at water parks near Chicago
- Chicago Children's Museum
- 8 great playgrounds