Kidzapalooza 2012 | Friday
Crowd shots, highlights and more from the first day of the fest.
Kidzapalooza 2012 got off to a bang with a great set by Laura Doherty, and continued strong throughout the day. Check out our photos and tips below.
You might also like
- "A Piano and Three Tales" Tour with the Blair Thomas & Company
- A Christmas Carol at Goodman Theatre | Stage review
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- Death and Harry Houdini | Stage review
- fml: how Carson McCullers saved my life | Theater review
- Harlem Globetrotters at Allstate Arena | Review
- Walk Two Moons | Stage review
- Juicebox Series at the Chicago Cultural Center
- Babies, Tots N' More Kids Sale
- "National Geographic Presents: Earth Explorers"