Summer camps guide | 2012
These great camps appeal to a wide range of kiddos.
Kids can dance, sing, jam, act, paint and more at these camps for budding visual and performing artists.
Jocks-in-training will flip (run, jump!) for these sports camps.
Smarty pants kids will love these summer camps that get brains going.
Four great summer camp options for tiny tots.
These close(ish)-to-home locales offer sports, arts, academic and tranditional overnight options.
Special needs kids learn a new skills while making friends and having a blast.
We've added many more camps to our 2012 guide. Check out all the new listings here.
The 13-year-old digital enthusiast talks Chicago Area Writing Program Digital Storytelling Camp at UIC.
The four-year-old loves making new friends at Dance Camp at the Chicago Multi-Cultural Dance Center.
The seven-year-old twins get a kick out of Wildcat Sports Camp.
The four-year-old has a blast atSummer Camp at St. Matthias.
You might also like
- 18 birthday party ideas
- 25 reasons why Chicago is the best city to raise kids
- Five things to consider when choosing a preschool
- The top 6 playgrounds for water features
- Free things to do with your kids this summer
- The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- 8 great playgrounds
- Family weekend getaways from Chicago
- Best beaches for kids in the city and suburbs
- Explore & Much More