Spring Awakening: Faces in the crowd and recaps from the fest
Neon-dressed, pacifier-toting dance-music fans descend on Soldier Field for DJs and EDM's biggest acts.
Have you ever been riding the Red Line this on a weekend in June and wondered, "Why are there so many kids in here wearing neon tank-tops and Japanese kitten hats?" Well, duh, it is Spring Awakening weekend. The second big EDM festival of the summer brings massive crowds and loads of neon clothing to Soldier Field. The party flows over into the clubs with several after-parties. Check out our recaps, photos of DJs and the crazy costumes worn by the crowd.
RECOMMENDED: Our complete guide to all Chicago summer music festivals
Tiësto, Pretty Lights, Kaskade, Diplo, Knife Party and more
Photos and recap.
You might also like
- 10 best Lollapalooza acts you might not know
- 10 sets to see at Lollapalooza 2014
- 11 must-see acts at Pitchfork Music Festival 2014
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- Concerts in Chicago: April live music calendar
- Lorde at Aragon Ballroom (PHOTOS)
- The 50 best drinking songs
- Pharrell Williams interview
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made