Dating issue 2011
Readers share the deal makers—and deal breakers—on their dating lists.
Photograph: Nicole Radja
Not comfortable with her punching and smashing and zombies? Next, please.
When his friends are complaining about St. Bart’s being too hot, it’s time to run.
Can quirky eating habits kill a relationship? Yes.
From the good to the bad to the laundry, young singles have their own ideas of romance. Dinner and a movie need not apply.
We went to the streets to find out what women look for in a man. Here's what they want—in their own handwriting.
We went to the streets to find out what men look for in a woman. Here's what they want—in their own handwriting.
Readers divulge the traits they need in a mate.
A man’s on-slope style makes a big impact, one snow shredder finds.
Dead Heads need not apply.
A single guy explains why the eye roll matters.
A Logan Square resident shares why the ultimate convenience may not be so convenient after all.
You might also like
- Our favorite looks at Pitchfork Music Festival
- Navy Pier
- Pitchfork Music Festival
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2014, Saturday: Faces in the crowd
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2014 after-shows
- Taste of Lincoln Avenue
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2014, Friday: Faces in the crowd
- Concerts in Chicago in July
- Pitchfork Music Festival 2014, Sunday: Faces in the crowd
- Green Mill
- Ultimate Pride playlist: The 50 best gay songs
- The real headliners of Lollapalooza 2014
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- The 7 worst Lollapalooza 2014 schedule conflicts
- 10 best Lollapalooza acts you might not know
- 10 sets to see at Lollapalooza 2014
- 11 must-see acts at Pitchfork Music Festival 2014
- Iggy Azalea at House of Blues photos
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- The 50 best drinking songs
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made