Dating issue 2011
Readers share the deal makers—and deal breakers—on their dating lists.
Photograph: Nicole Radja
Not comfortable with her punching and smashing and zombies? Next, please.
When his friends are complaining about St. Bart’s being too hot, it’s time to run.
Can quirky eating habits kill a relationship? Yes.
From the good to the bad to the laundry, young singles have their own ideas of romance. Dinner and a movie need not apply.
We went to the streets to find out what women look for in a man. Here's what they want—in their own handwriting.
We went to the streets to find out what men look for in a woman. Here's what they want—in their own handwriting.
Readers divulge the traits they need in a mate.
A man’s on-slope style makes a big impact, one snow shredder finds.
Dead Heads need not apply.
A single guy explains why the eye roll matters.
A Logan Square resident shares why the ultimate convenience may not be so convenient after all.
You might also like
- 10 best Lollapalooza acts you might not know
- 10 sets to see at Lollapalooza 2014
- 11 must-see acts at Pitchfork Music Festival 2014
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- Concerts in Chicago: April live music calendar
- Lorde at Aragon Ballroom (PHOTOS)
- The 50 best drinking songs
- Pharrell Williams interview
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made