What's hotter than watching the best food-and-sex scenes ever created? Re-creating them.
Mon Oct 20 2008
Varsity Blues (1999)
THE SCENE A whipped-cream-bikini–clad Ali Larter attempts to seduce Dawson, er, James Van Der Beek.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED Whipped cream, cherries and a Texas accent
DIRECTIONS The name of the game here is surprise. (Or, rather, surprise and cream that has been whipped to stiff peaks—too-soft cream dripping off your body will quickly kill the mood.) Make up some excuse to sneak away from your partner. Get naked, cover your upper bits (if you’re a lady) and your lower bits with copious amounts of whipped cream. Put cherries where nipples would be. (Men can forgo the cherries altogether or line them up on their junk so that they resemble “ants on a log.”) The rest of the night should follow a predictable course. But have plenty of ice cream in the freezer in case it doesn’t.
You might also like
- Ultimate Pride playlist: The 50 best gay songs
- The real headliners of Lollapalooza 2014
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- What will be the song of summer?
- The 7 worst Lollapalooza 2014 schedule conflicts
- 10 best Lollapalooza acts you might not know
- 10 sets to see at Lollapalooza 2014
- 11 must-see acts at Pitchfork Music Festival 2014
- Iggy Azalea at House of Blues photos
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- The 50 best drinking songs
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made