2012 Year in Review
A quoteable Chicago year in review.
The finest dishes and drinks of the past 12 months, in no particular order.By Julia Kramer, Heather Shouse and David Tamarkin
Five memorable 2012 museum exhibits
DCASE, Prentice and the Renaissance Society faced major upheavals.
These 2012 releases eschewed convention.
A quintet of favorites (and our favorites’ favorites) from 2012.
International first-timers, monster milestones and a continued appreciation for new media defined 2012.
A look back at 12 months of LGBT moments.
Ben Kenigsberg and A.A. Dowd give their picks for the year’s top ten movies.
A.A. Dowd and Ben Kenigsberg offer on-demand suggestions to complement major movies.
Along with the new, 2012 brought a few good-byes.
Our favorite albums of the year.
Seven concerts we can’t forget.
We rank the highs and the lows of dance music’s biggest year yet.
You think you know the scene? This quiz will be the judge of that.
A lot of great stores opened in Chicago in 2012.
We pick the year’s best productions.
You might also like
- The 26 guiltiest pleasures of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- Haunted houses and attractions in Chicago
- 18 great ideas we should steal from other cities