Best of 2013: Best things to do in Chicago this year
It's that end-of-the-year ritual: Time Out's best of 2013 picks, including Chicago's best restaurants, theater and movies.
Time Out Chicago's editors spent the year taking in all the city has to offer, from nightclubs to theater, and from restaurants to music festivals. Which venues and events reigned supreme as the best of 2013? Check out our lists below, and use them to plan things to do in 2014.
You might also like
- Northwest Side Irish Parade
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- The Giver | Stage review
- The Guardians series | Book review
- The Magicians | Film review
- The Nutcracker | Stage review
- South Side Irish Parade
- Dyeing of the Chicago River
- St. Patrick's Day Downtown Parade
- Studs' Place: Episode Three