Best of 2013: Best things to do in Chicago this year
It's that end-of-the-year ritual: Time Out's best of 2013 picks, including Chicago's best restaurants, theater and movies.
Time Out Chicago's editors spent the year taking in all the city has to offer, from nightclubs to theater, and from restaurants to music festivals. Which venues and events reigned supreme as the best of 2013? Check out our lists below, and use them to plan things to do in 2014.
You might also like
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- The cheapest and most expensive apartments in Uptown
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Hey, NYC and L.A., check out these $2,000 Chicago apartments
- Movies in the Parks
- July 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Chicago SummerDance