Cheap Eats: BBQ Edition
Gather your pennies, round up some hungry friends, and dig into the best 'cue in town.
Photograph by Anna Knott; Food Styling: Lisa Kuehl; Ribs from Honey 1, 2241 N Western
The king of barbecue is probably the most hotly debated porcine product.
The most misunderstood of barbecue classics gets the star treatment at these top spots.
The sandwich of our dreams can be yours with a little bit of traveling-and a lot of leftovers.
A case for the red-wattled stepchild of barbecue.
You might also like
- Northwest Side Irish Parade
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- The Giver | Stage review
- The Guardians series | Book review
- The Magicians | Film review
- The Nutcracker | Stage review
- South Side Irish Parade
- Dyeing of the Chicago River
- St. Patrick's Day Downtown Parade
- Studs' Place: Episode Three