Cheap Eats: BBQ Edition
Gather your pennies, round up some hungry friends, and dig into the best 'cue in town.
Photograph by Anna Knott; Food Styling: Lisa Kuehl; Ribs from Honey 1, 2241 N Western
The king of barbecue is probably the most hotly debated porcine product.
The most misunderstood of barbecue classics gets the star treatment at these top spots.
The sandwich of our dreams can be yours with a little bit of traveling-and a lot of leftovers.
A case for the red-wattled stepchild of barbecue.
You might also like
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- The cheapest and most expensive apartments in Uptown
- July 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Movies in the Parks
- Navy Pier
- Best things to do this week in Chicago
- Chicago SummerDance