Cheap Eats: BBQ Edition
Gather your pennies, round up some hungry friends, and dig into the best 'cue in town.
Photograph by Anna Knott; Food Styling: Lisa Kuehl; Ribs from Honey 1, 2241 N Western
The king of barbecue is probably the most hotly debated porcine product.
The most misunderstood of barbecue classics gets the star treatment at these top spots.
The sandwich of our dreams can be yours with a little bit of traveling-and a lot of leftovers.
A case for the red-wattled stepchild of barbecue.
You might also like
- The 16 rules of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- The 19 people you'll see on the CTA
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The 50 most beautiful buildings in Chicago
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Where to watch the Air and Water Show in Chicago
- August 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Movies in the Parks
- Best of 2013: Wild and crazy news stories in Chicago