Fall Preview 2012
Paul McGee’s tiki bar, Steve McQueen’s art retrospective, Stephanie Izard’s diner, Cyndi Lauper’s kinky musical and more ways to heat up your fall.
Illustration: Stephan Walter
Paul McGee's tiki bar and more.
Maria Pinto's exhibit at the Field Museum and more.
The Newberry Library's 125th anniversary exhibit and more.
Steve McQueen retrospective at the Art Institute and more.
Michael Chabon's new book and more.
The Metro's 30th anniversary and more.
Kevin Hart at the United Center and more.
The opening of the American Rhythm Center and more.
Director Andrew Dominik's Killing Them Softly and more.
The Kinsey Sicks and more.
City Winery and more.
Cyndi Lauper's Kinky Boots and more.
You might also like
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- "American Me"
- Adler After Dark: Geek Chic 2.0
- CHIRP Radio's The First Time: First Move
- Prairie District Neighborhood Alliance Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Chicago Latino Film Festival
- Easter Bunny on the Ledge
- Bud, Not Buddy | Stage review
- Japan and Nature: Spirit of the Seasons
- Breakfast With The Bunny