Fall Preview 2012
Paul McGee’s tiki bar, Steve McQueen’s art retrospective, Stephanie Izard’s diner, Cyndi Lauper’s kinky musical and more ways to heat up your fall.
Illustration: Stephan Walter
Paul McGee's tiki bar and more.
Maria Pinto's exhibit at the Field Museum and more.
The Newberry Library's 125th anniversary exhibit and more.
Steve McQueen retrospective at the Art Institute and more.
Michael Chabon's new book and more.
The Metro's 30th anniversary and more.
Kevin Hart at the United Center and more.
The opening of the American Rhythm Center and more.
Director Andrew Dominik's Killing Them Softly and more.
The Kinsey Sicks and more.
City Winery and more.
Cyndi Lauper's Kinky Boots and more.
You might also like
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- The cheapest and most expensive apartments in Uptown
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- July 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Movies in the Parks
- Navy Pier
- Hey, NYC and L.A., check out these $2,000 Chicago apartments
- Chicago SummerDance