Don't let the holidays get on the wrong side of you, take our advice on shopping, shows and more and you might just end up under the mistletoe.
An old roomie of mine once wrote a song called "Holidays are Hell" and I wasn't one to disagree at the time. In a big, lively city such as Chicago, however, that shouldn't be the case. The holidays are there for the taking, and inspire everything from great annual sales to new, quirky, non-traditional shows. Hating the holidays is almost as fun as loving them, it seems.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- New Year's Eve events in Chicago
- Christmas events in Chicago
- New Year's Eve parties
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- The 10 best things to do during the holidays in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- December 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago this winter