Don't let the holidays get on the wrong side of you, take our advice on shopping, shows and more and you might just end up under the mistletoe.
An old roomie of mine once wrote a song called "Holidays are Hell" and I wasn't one to disagree at the time. In a big, lively city such as Chicago, however, that shouldn't be the case. The holidays are there for the taking, and inspire everything from great annual sales to new, quirky, non-traditional shows. Hating the holidays is almost as fun as loving them, it seems.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- Sticky-note confessions: Chicagoans share the weirdest places they've had sex
- Thanksgiving events in Chicago
- Christmas events in Chicago
- November 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- New Year's Eve events in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago this winter: Best 2013-2014 activities