Don't let the holidays get on the wrong side of you, take our advice on shopping, shows and more and you might just end up under the mistletoe.
An old roomie of mine once wrote a song called "Holidays are Hell" and I wasn't one to disagree at the time. In a big, lively city such as Chicago, however, that shouldn't be the case. The holidays are there for the taking, and inspire everything from great annual sales to new, quirky, non-traditional shows. Hating the holidays is almost as fun as loving them, it seems.
You might also like
- The 26 guiltiest pleasures of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- 18 great ideas we should steal from other cities
- October 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago