NATO summit, A to Z
From a survival guide to an insider's view of the protest, what you need to know about the big May 20-21 event.
The Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda begins its march at the Petrillo Band Shell.
Tips for protesting, joining and avoiding May’s biggest clusterfuck.
We shadow the leader of the summit’s major protest group as he plans the big day’s march.
The lowdown on the city’s requirements and the extras you’ll need to plan a rally.
Arguments for supporting and opposing NATO during the May 20–21 summit.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The 50 most beautiful buildings in Chicago
- The 6 best apple picking spots near Chicago
- Sticky-note confessions: roommate horror stories
- 17 things to do before summer ends
- Midnight Circus in the Parks
- August 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Willis Tower Skydeck