NATO summit, A to Z
From a survival guide to an insider's view of the protest, what you need to know about the big May 20-21 event.
The Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda begins its march at the Petrillo Band Shell.
Tips for protesting, joining and avoiding May’s biggest clusterfuck.
We shadow the leader of the summit’s major protest group as he plans the big day’s march.
The lowdown on the city’s requirements and the extras you’ll need to plan a rally.
Arguments for supporting and opposing NATO during the May 20–21 summit.
You might also like
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- "American Me"
- Adler After Dark: Geek Chic 2.0
- CHIRP Radio's The First Time: First Move
- Prairie District Neighborhood Alliance Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Chicago Latino Film Festival
- Easter Bunny on the Ledge
- Bud, Not Buddy | Stage review
- Japan and Nature: Spirit of the Seasons
- Breakfast With The Bunny