NATO summit, A to Z
From a survival guide to an insider's view of the protest, what you need to know about the big May 20-21 event.
The Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda begins its march at the Petrillo Band Shell.
Tips for protesting, joining and avoiding May’s biggest clusterfuck.
We shadow the leader of the summit’s major protest group as he plans the big day’s march.
The lowdown on the city’s requirements and the extras you’ll need to plan a rally.
Arguments for supporting and opposing NATO during the May 20–21 summit.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- New Year's Eve events in Chicago
- Christmas events in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- New Year's Eve parties
- The 10 best things to do during the holidays in Chicago
- December 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago this winter