NATO summit, A to Z
From a survival guide to an insider's view of the protest, what you need to know about the big May 20-21 event.
The Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda begins its march at the Petrillo Band Shell.
Tips for protesting, joining and avoiding May’s biggest clusterfuck.
We shadow the leader of the summit’s major protest group as he plans the big day’s march.
The lowdown on the city’s requirements and the extras you’ll need to plan a rally.
Arguments for supporting and opposing NATO during the May 20–21 summit.
You might also like
- The 26 guiltiest pleasures of living in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- 23 things we learned about Chicago from the movies
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- 18 great ideas we should steal from other cities