NATO summit, A to Z
From a survival guide to an insider's view of the protest, what you need to know about the big May 20-21 event.
The Coalition Against NATO/G8 War and Poverty Agenda begins its march at the Petrillo Band Shell.
Tips for protesting, joining and avoiding May’s biggest clusterfuck.
We shadow the leader of the summit’s major protest group as he plans the big day’s march.
The lowdown on the city’s requirements and the extras you’ll need to plan a rally.
Arguments for supporting and opposing NATO during the May 20–21 summit.
You might also like
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Overrated/Underrated Chicago: city life
- 33 reasons fall in Chicago is the best
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say
- Things to do in Chicago today
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- How Chicago sees the Midwest, how the Midwest views Chicago
- September 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- The Great Chicago Fire Festival