New Year’s Eve 2011 shows, dinners, parties and more
This New Year's, do the night your way. You want a stilt walker? We've got a stilt walker. You want sushi? Coming right up. You'd rather do yoga? Suit yourself. No, really, suit yourself—we've got four yoga classes that will take you toned and limber into the New Year. You want to see art? Sure thing. You want to make art? That can be arranged. Check out the myriad options, from the bookish to the brazen, below.
You might also like
- "Ed Clark"
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- The Giver | Stage review
- The Guardians series | Book review
- The Magicians | Film review
- The Nutcracker | Stage review
- A Cinderella trifecta | Stage reviews
- Bud, Not Buddy | Stage review
- Children of the Princess of Cleves | Film Review
- The Christmas Schooner | Stage review