St. Patrick's Day 2012 Guide
Whether you're looking for a great place to drink, the perfect, uh, potato-patty-topped burger, or a glance at photos from last weekend's South Side Irish Parade while you get pumped up for this weekend, look no further.
Get swept up in Irish pride with green beer, corned beef and more.
Where to view the river dyeing with your crazy family members—and get a pitcher of deserved green beer.
You might also like
- 51 things you'll never hear a Chicagoan say
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- The cheapest and most expensive apartments in Uptown
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Hey, NYC and L.A., check out these $2,000 Chicago apartments
- Movies in the Parks
- July 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Chicago SummerDance