St. Patrick's Day 2012 Guide
Whether you're looking for a great place to drink, the perfect, uh, potato-patty-topped burger, or a glance at photos from last weekend's South Side Irish Parade while you get pumped up for this weekend, look no further.
Get swept up in Irish pride with green beer, corned beef and more.
Where to view the river dyeing with your crazy family members—and get a pitcher of deserved green beer.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Fun Christmas activities for kids in Chicago
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- Sticky-note confessions: Chicagoans share the weirdest places they've had sex
- Thanksgiving events in Chicago
- Christmas events in Chicago
- November 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- New Year's Eve events in Chicago
- Thanksgiving Parade