St. Patrick's Day 2013
All the fun from the downtown event.
Green, green and more green.
T. Duggins talks whiskey, poverty and Irish wisdom on St. Paddy’s Day.
Parades, pub crawls and more.
Eating & drinking events.
What shows to see.
City Hall increases fines for public intoxication and urination.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in one of these T-shirts.
You might also like
- Northwest Side Irish Parade
- Cartoonist Lucy Knisley cooks up Relish, a food-centric memoir | Book review
- The Giver | Stage review
- The Guardians series | Book review
- The Magicians | Film review
- The Nutcracker | Stage review
- South Side Irish Parade
- Dyeing of the Chicago River
- St. Patrick's Day Downtown Parade
- Studs' Place: Episode Three