St. Patrick's Day 2013
All the fun from the downtown event.
Green, green and more green.
T. Duggins talks whiskey, poverty and Irish wisdom on St. Paddy’s Day.
Parades, pub crawls and more.
Eating & drinking events.
What shows to see.
City Hall increases fines for public intoxication and urination.
Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in one of these T-shirts.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- Best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Hey, NYC and L.A., check out these $2,000 Chicago apartments
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- Movies in the Parks
- The 10 craziest things we overheard in Chicago this week
- July 2014 events calendar for things to do in Chicago
- Navy Pier
- Logan Square residents tell us their favorite neighborhood spots