Walking tours off the el
The El is your sherpa to seven scenic strolls, from mansion snooping in the Gold Coast to occult-store shopping in Bridgeport.
There's more to the peaceful Ravenswood Manor 'hood than Blago sightings.
French flavor, '60s chic and decadent mansions dot this luxe corner of the city.
Dig the graves and the grub in the charming western 'burb of Forest Park.
Get arty, eat hearty, in Da Mare's Bridgeport stomping grounds.
Discover hidden gardens and the best damn cuppa in the metro area at the Linden terminus.
Taco carts, sugary treats and rock en español make Little Village feel like a slice of Mexico.
Stroll the South Side nabe that incubated modern architecture, soul music and the civil-rights movement.
The Skokie Swift quickly deposits you into a no-man's land.
You might also like
- New Year's Eve events in Chicago
- Christmas events in Chicago
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- New Year's Eve parties
- Things to do in Chicago today
- Winter WonderFest
- Ice Skating at Maggie Daley Park
- The best winter events
- Big Night Chicago New Year's Eve Gala