Your perfect St. Patrick's Day 2011
Go Irish! We round up your best bets on where to go green and catch a little luck of the Irish.
(or any other time you’re feeling Irish)
Don't be green (with envy); make plans for these St. Patrick's Day events.
Local brewery and distillery tours are educational and all, but we suss out what's really important: how much booze you'll get.
Get ready for St Patrick’s Day at these Irish-themed stores in Chicago.
Our picks on where to get your Irish eating fix.
What St. Patrick's Day means to them.
A new book traces the history of the city’s oldest and most notorious watering holes.
You might also like
- Chicago attractions: The 25 best sights and attractions in Chicago
- 33 things that will definitely happen to you when moving to Chicago
- The most overused words and phrases of 2014
- The best things to do this weekend in Chicago
- Things to do in Chicago today
- 23 things we learned about Chicago from the movies
- Christmas events in Chicago
- November 2014 events calendar for Chicago
- Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
- Things to do in Chicago this winter: Best 2013-2014 activities