- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
- Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
- Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions
Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
Prize includes a luxury overnight stay with breakfast for 4 guests at the Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel & Spa plus a fabulous ‘Volley package’ experience at the Statoil Masters Tennis on Wednesday 5th December 2012. ‘Volley package’ includes private 2nd
Tier box for 4 people; canapés & bowl food; wine & water; tea & coffee; and an official signed souvenir programme. Winners will also have the chance to do the on-court coin toss for the headline match and will be given a backstage tour of the venue including player meet and greet in the green room.
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date.
Entrants must be 18 or over.
The winner will be
notified by email.
All prizes must be accepted as offered. There can be no alternative awards, cash or otherwise.
competition prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-redeemable and cannot be used in conjunction with
any other offer.
The winner’s name may be used for promotional purposes.
Offer open to any country of residence,
however, travel costs are not included.