- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
- Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
- Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions
Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1) The competition prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. The prize consists of 2 return flights, local transfers, accommodation: one night at Elite Hotel in Luleå Superior double room and includes breakfast, one night at Jopikgården, one night at Tree Hotel, dinners, 2 lunches, 3 breakfasts and activities. The prize is subject to change at the discretion of Black Tomato Ltd. It does not include drinks or items of a personal nature. Guests will receive special winter clothing for their activities but should have their own warm winter clothing for general within the day use.
2) No purchase is necessary.
3) The competition is open to residents of UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Black Tomato Limited or its affiliate companies, their families, cohabitants, agents and anyone connected to the promotion.
4) Competition winners must travel from the 15th January to the middle 15th March
5) Flight tickets are for 2 pax travelling together on the same date on the same flight, flights departing on various dates between 15th January and 15th March from London airports. Once booked flights may be non-changeable and non-refundable. Once tickets are issued the prize winner will assume the costs of changes to the ticket if available.
6) The winner will be responsible for their travel insurance, personal expenditure – including all other meals and other incidental costs. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have a valid passport with minimum 6 month validity beyond the return date, with at least 2 unstamped pages.
7) Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. The Promoter shall have no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the competition
8) Registrations must be completed by the registrant only on the Time Out website. Registrations made by any other individual or any entity, and/or originating at any other internet web site or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial competitions, subscription, notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this draw. The use of any device to automate the registration process is prohibited.
9) Black Tomato Ltd reserves the right to select an alternative winner, remove an entrant or withhold or modify a prize in the event that there are reasonable grounds for Black Tomato Ltd believing that a winner or entrant has contravened any term or condition of entry or in the event that has reasonable grounds for believing that the winner or entrant has acted or may act in a manner that could damage the reputation of Black Tomato Ltd, any company associated with Black Tomato Ltd or any brand or product associated with either Black Tomato Ltd or any affiliate company of Black Tomato Ltd. Black Tomato Ltd shall not be required to provide any explanation in the event of it exercising any of its rights under this paragraph.
10) No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, misdirected, damaged or undelivered. Incomplete, inaudible and/or illegible entries will be disqualified. Black Tomato Ltd shall not be responsible for technical errors in telecommunications networks, internet access or otherwise preventing entry to any competition
11) The results of the competition prize draw are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12) The competition prize winner may be required to participate in any post-event publicity.
13) By registering, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
14) Black Tomato Ltd reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
15) Promoter’s name: Black Tomato Ltd, 1st Floor, 40-42 Scrutton Street, Shoreditch, London, EC2A 4PP