- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
- Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
- Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
- The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
- All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
- By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions
Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
1. Competition closes at midnight on Sunday December 9 2012.
2. Opening of the Advent Calendar door is scheduled for 4pm on Wednesday December 19 2012.
3. The meal at Union Jacks in Covent Garden is valid for four people only. The value of the meal for four people is £100 in total. The meal at Union Jacks in Covent Garden is available on Wednesday December 19 2012 only.
4. The winners are responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel costs.
5. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
6. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners using the contact details provided at registration. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected by the same judges. Failure to respond may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
8. Our other standard terms also apply.