There aren't many parts of London we're scared to venture into these days. The depths of the Thames, maybe? The lion enclosure at London Zoo? But The London Dungeon has always given us the shivers (mostly in a good way) and you could win one of 50 pairs of tickets to celebrate its massive, terrifying makeover, which will be unveiled on March 1 2013. The all-new multi-million pound attraction housed in the vast underground vaults below County Hall on the south bank will bring a thousand years of London history to life with incredible special effects and frighteningly funny live shows.
Hold your breath through ghastly plague-ridden streets, see where Guy Fawkes' plot went wrong and keep your distance from Jack the Ripper. If you're not shaken by the 18 shows or dozens of other surprises, The London Dungeon now features two thrill rides to get your heart racing. On Henry's Wrath you'll even be condemned by Henry VIII himself, played virtually by Brian Blessed.
For your chance to win one of 50 pairs of tickets to The London Dungeon, just enter your details below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at 12pm on March 18 2013.
You might also like
- Terms and Conditions: Win an exclusive private tour of Kew Palace
- Win a VIP beach hut for you and seven people at Camden Beach presented by Stoli
- Win tickets to the final performance of Punchdrunk's 'The Drowned Man' or one of 15 pairs of runner up tickets
- Win tickets to the 'Twin Peaks' dining experience
- Win a meal at one of 20 restaurants with Taste of London