1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped.
7. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two weeks of the closing date.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB. 1) The prize consists of:
a) 2 x sets of 2 Premier tickets to Live by the Lake
b) 2 x nights’ accommodation for 2 at the Courthouse Doubletree by Hilton including breakfast and bottle of Champagne on arrival – double or twin room
c) 1 x afternoon tea for 2 at the The Carnaby Brasserie on 1 day of stay at the hotel
2) The winner may choose which 2 of the 6 concert dates they would like to attend. The 2 chosen concerts must be on consecutive nights.
3) No alterations can be made to this offer. The prize is as stated, is non-transferrable and there is no cash equivalent.
4) Prize cannot be combined with any other offer.
5) Entrants must be 18 or over.
6) Persons under the age of 18 will not be permitted to buy or consume alcohol at the venue.
7) Persons under the age of 18 will not be admitted unless accompanied by an adult or guardian over the age of 21 who is fully responsible for all such persons while at the venue.
8) The promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse entry for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons, including over capacity.
9) The prize includes only the items and access listed above; all other costs and expenses are the responsibility of the bearer and their guest.
10) This competition is open to UK residents only.
11) Download full ticket terms and conditions here.
1. No purchase necessary.