As the summer festival season approaches, why not do it the French way and party in style at the Peacock Society Festival?
We're giving you the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to the festival, which takes place in Paris July 11-12. You'll also get a round trip on the Eurostar, and a two-night stay at uber cool Mama Shelter, designed by the legendary French designer, Philip Starck. The Peacock Society Festival is held in the botanic wonders of Parc Floral de Paris, and features acts such as Richie Hawtin, Darkside, Kerri Chandler, Cassius, Paul Kalkbrenner, Agoria, Brodinski, plus many more.
It boasts two dancefloors across a warehouse and an open-air stage, all snuggled between the tall trees. With its secret pavilions, surprise parties, pop up stores and clandestine night walks, you'll never know what to expect next in this magical world of French festival fun.
You might also like
- Win a VIP experience for two at Open East Festival
- Win a luxury cabin stay in Hampshire's Blackwood Forest
- Terms and conditions: Win a four-day road trip in Bilbao, Spain
- Who's hot and who's not at this year's iTunes Festival?
- Win a dream holiday to the Dominican Republic with Time Out and British Airways