Heads up please! Hope you found a superb editor for your great magazine for London. Just to let you know that as the deadline for applications has well passed this page really should be taken down. I was most disappointed to arrive here ready to apply only to notice these fateful words:- "The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 21st October 2013." Today's date 12th November 2013. Have a great day and kind regards Jason
Editor, Time Out London
Time Out London is looking for a brilliant, creative and dynamic editor, with multi-platform experience, to oversee the creation of all content across the magazine and online. You must also have a demonstrable passion for, and understanding of, London and the arts.
Your duties will include:
• Managing and motivating a team of 30+ staff.
• Setting content strategy and planning editorial calendar.
• Editing and approving pages of print magazine each week.
• Meeting web traffic and print circulation goals.
• Experience of targeting content for SEO.
• The ability to work creatively and efficiently under pressure.
• Superb organisational skills.
• To be bursting with a wealth of ideas that can be used across all Time Out platforms.
• Skilled manager.
If this sounds like you, please submit a CV, cover letter and three examples of relevant work to Alex Batho at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref Editor in the subject line.
Successful candidates will be required to attend at least one face-to-face interview in our London offices. Proof of identity as well as eligibility to work in the United Kingdom will be required at interview stage. The deadline for applications is 5pm on Monday 21st October 2013.