Shops and fashion
Your complete guide to London fashion, designers, shopping and style
- Debenhams revamped
- Nicholas Kirkwood Pop-Up
- Shopping in Covent Garden
- Anna Sui interview
- Erin O'Connor interview: 'It's like we...
Wrap up your festive shopping with festive markets and fairs
Magical encounters with Father Christmas himself
You're guaranteed to find everything 'Christmassy' you need
The new toyshop rivals Hamleys and Harrods Toy Kingdom
Where your wildest Christmas fantasies come true
Will J Crew change the way you shop? If the feverish anti...
A modern gift shop in the City - with a twist.
A pound shop for the middle classes
The charming menswear shop is impeccably judged, naturally
The cheekily-named fashion boutique moves to Shoreditch
We talk shop with the self-professed 'wildcard' of British modelling
His Farrell label is inspired by his grandad – but does the popstar do any designing?
We talk to the capital's most sought-after ink artists in their parlours
London's shopping by areaSee more area guides
- Southbank Centre Christmas Market
- Christmas at Kew Gardens 2013
- Hello, My name is Paul Smith
- Harrods Christmas Grotto
- Hyde Park's Santa Land
- The London Zoo Christmas Journey
- Westfield London's 5D Christmas Grotto
- Kew Gardens: Santa's Woodland Grotto
- Isabella Blow: Fashion Galore! At Somerset House
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1980s
Subscribe to Time Out London on Spotify for daily playlists and recommendations from our Music team.