The best things in life are free. Honestly. Here's our guide to enjoying London on the cheap
- Free things to do with the kids in...
- Free museums in London
- Get a free haircut!
- Free music in London
- Free exhibitions
"The best things in life are free", goes the saying, and nowhere is it truer than in London. We've compiled this free guide to the best free stuff in London for those of you who want to explore the capital on a budget. Discover great museums and art exhibtions with no admission fee, and be spoilt for choice with a wide range of free music and entertainment. The only thing you'll be short of is free time.
Most popular free things to do
- Southbank Centre Christmas Market
- Hyde Park Winter Wonderland 2013
- Oxford Street Christmas Lights 2013
- Covent Garden Christmas 2013
- Carnaby Christmas 2013: The Year of the Robin
- 3D: Printing the Future
- The Alternative London Tour
- Travelling to the Wonderland: Xu Bing installation at the V&A
- Westfield Stratford City Christmas Lights and Grotto 2013
- Hawker House
What to do in London...
The best events happening in the next 24 hours
The best things happening in London this week
Shun the sofa and make the most of your downtime
All you need to keep your diary in check
You might also like
Write your own review
Tickets to Lady Rizo at Soho Theatre
'Dirty Dancing - The Classic Story on Stage'