Hiring with Hertz: all you need to know
Everything you need to know about hiring a car with Hertz
Tue May 21 2013
Thinking of hiring a car? Take a look at our top tips first
1. Thoroughly check your rental vehicle for any damage to avoid additional charges
2. All passengers must wear a seatbelt
3. Children under 12 must not sit in the front passenger’s seat
4. The use of a hand held mobile telephone is illegal whilst driving
5. London Congestion Charge is imposed from 7am–6pm (Mon–Fri) except public holidays
6. Hertz recommends that you do not consume alcohol before driving
7. Be cautious of speed and parking restrictions to avoid penalties
8. There is a no smoking rule in all Hertz vehicles
Living in the greatest city in the world can be exhausting at times, which is why we've teamed up with Hertz to give you the chance to win a week-long getaway in a European destination of your choice.
The prize includes return flights, seven night’s accommodation, breakfast each morning and £500 spending money, plus a Hertz hire car, so the hardest decision you'll have to make is deciding where to go.