Quirky events in London this November
Weird and wonderful stuff you should check out this month
Shun the mainstream, turn your back on the conventional, reject the pedestrian and hurtle headlong to the fringes of London culture. That's where all the cool stuff happens. Here are our favourite leftfield events happening in London this month, but shhh, don't tell everyone or they won't be underground for long.
To celebrate MGM HD's on-air film noir season, MGM HD, The Old Vic Tunnels and Time Out Live present three nights of noir and neo-noir classics, introducing Hollywood's most stylish and influential crime dramas. Read more about Nights of Noir.
Nov 9–11, The Old Vic Tunnels.
- Disney pop-up boutique, Harrods
- A House of Leaves
- Tim Walker, Story Teller
- Manhwa - Story and Painting 2012: The Colours of Korean Comics
- Twilight pop-up shop at Harrods
- Behind Closed Doors
- Comics, Manga & Co - The New Culture of German Comics
- The Artists of Spitalfields Life
- Hip Hop Karaoke
- Faulty Towers the Dining Experience
- Maurizio Cattelan: Collection Sandretto Re Rebaudengo
- The Alternative London Tour