Re-opened after refurbishment, the Fusilier Museum tells the story of the Royal Fusiliers (1685-1968) and the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers (1968-present), both infantry regiments of the British Army. On show are objects, including 5,000 medals, archive material and interactive displays relating to the regiment. The Museum and its archive are based in the Regimental HQ at the Tower of London, where the Royal Fusiliers were originally raised in 1685.
|Venue name:||Tower of London||Contact:|
|Opening hours:||Mar-Oct Tue-Sat 9am-5.30pm; Sun & Mon 10am-5.30pm. Nov-Feb Tue-Sat 9am-4.30pm; Sun & Mon 10am-4pm|
|Transport:||Tube: Tower Hill; DLR: Tower Gateway|
|Event phone:||0844 482 7777, bookings 020 7492 1561|