We've teamed up with The Langham Hotel to offer Time Out readers the chance to win a luxury two-night break in a Club Room at the five-star Regent Street hotel, with dinner at Roux at The Landau, breakfast, afternoon refreshments and evening drinks and canapés included.
The Langham, London has been enchanting guests since 1865, when it opened as Europe’s first ‘Grand Hotel’. Located at the top of Regent Street, the hotel lies in the heart of the West End, with the luxury stores of Bond Street and London’s famous theatre district and cultural attractions on its doorstep.
In partnership with culinary icons, father and son Albert and Michel Roux Jr., Roux at the Landau restaurant sees Roux protégé Chris King create classically-constructed dishes using the finest seasonal ingredients with a contemporary style of presentation.
The lucky winning couple will enjoy a two-night stay in a Club Room, which includes access to The Langham Club Lounge with complimentary breakfast, afternoon refreshments and evening drinks and canapés, as well as dinner in Roux at The Landau.
You might also like
- Win a luxury hotel stay to celebrate #YOLOndon
- BBL Trophy Semi-Finals Time Out Card terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions to win an overnight stay for two at the Conrad
- Time Out Card competition: Win a curated tour of the 'Ancient lives, new discoveries' exhibition and afternoon tea
- London in 1927 and 2013, in GIFs