Vote for the readers' choice in Time Out Los Angeles's Best of 2013
From the best burger to the best place to catch live music outdoors, vote for your favorite places, shows and things to do in LA.
Tue Oct 8 2013
Everyone's got a strong opinion about the best things LA has to offer—and we at Time Out Los Angeles are no exception. This time, though, we want to know what your favorites are. Tell us what really impressed you this year in Los Angeles, from the best new art exhibition to the coolest local festival, and your enduring favorites: most mouth-watering burger, the hit-the-jackpot vintage store, the best theater for artsy-fartsy films, and more. Vote for your favorites in the poll below through Nov. 14.
Note: Voting is now closed. Stay tuned.
You might also likeSee more in Things to Do
Write your own review
Events calendar for Los Angeles
- 20 great things to do in Los Angeles for tourists
- Things to do in Los Angeles: 25 weird and fun ways to explore LA
- Haunted places in LA: Get spooked at 13 real haunted spots
- Best places to go trick or treating in Los Angeles
- The best haunted houses for Halloween 2013 in Los Angeles
- Thanksgiving in Los Angeles: Food, events, volunteering and more
- Volunteer opportunities in LA: Food charities that need your help
- Stars in Los Angeles: Celebrity hangouts
- 101 things to do in Los Angeles
- The Best Halloween 2013 Costumes We've Seen So Far (slide show)