Vote for the readers' choice in Time Out Los Angeles's Best of 2013
From the best burger to the best place to catch live music outdoors, vote for your favorite places, shows and things to do in LA.
Tue Oct 8 2013
Everyone's got a strong opinion about the best things LA has to offer—and we at Time Out Los Angeles are no exception. This time, though, we want to know what your favorites are. Tell us what really impressed you this year in Los Angeles, from the best new art exhibition to the coolest local festival, and your enduring favorites: most mouth-watering burger, the hit-the-jackpot vintage store, the best theater for artsy-fartsy films, and more. Vote for your favorites in the poll below through Nov. 14.
Note: Voting is now closed. Stay tuned.
You might also like
Events calendar for Los Angeles
- 20 great things to do in Los Angeles for tourists
- Things to do in Los Angeles: 25 weird and fun ways to explore LA
- Stars in Los Angeles: Celebrity hangouts
- Things to do in Los Angeles today
- 101 things to do in Los Angeles
- Your perfect LA weekend
- 84 Los Angeles attractions for tourists and natives alike
- Free things to do in LA: Your guide to free entertainment
- 24 things that definitely happen to you when you move to LA
- Free attractions in LA: Best places to visit for free