Edwards Brea Stadium East 12
|Venue name:||Edwards Brea Stadium East 12||Contact:|
155 W. Birch St.
- A watered-down adaptation that’s embarrassed to be wet, Fifty Shades of Grey is a sex-positive but hopelessly soft-core erotic drama that fails to be even a fraction as titillating as the E.L. James books that inspired it. And yet, that’s exactly ...Read more
- A silver fox for a silver crowd: Richard Gere is the magic card up the filmmaker’s sleeve for this warm if rambling sequel to the 2011 hit The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. Novelist Deborah Moggach wrote only one book about a ramshackle Indian hotel...Read more
- A smart concept is thoroughly wasted in this cute but grating DreamWorks animated comedy. It opens with an alien invasion—not one of those messy, bloodthirsty ones. Our new extraterrestrial overlords, the cheerful, squishy Boov, merely want to shi...Read more
- Cinema lovers, you should thank God for Kevin James. This oft-ridiculed screen giant is here to answer a question that has plagued hummankind for decades now: What would a film look like if every single person involved made as little effort as pos...Read more
- A dusky lady looks quizzically out from a mosaic of gold leaf in the Klimt canvas once thought of as Austria’s Mona Lisa. For elderly Los Angeles resident Maria Altmann (Helen Mirren), the painting’s a uniquely personal touchstone. A portrait of h...Read more