This swanky theater has twelve auditoriums, top-notch digital projection and sound and over 3,000 parking spaces for you and all your friends... and all their friends. The Landmark also boasts the best theater food in the city. There's a full service wine bar—which, in addition to red, white and bubbly, has a pretty great beer list—offering happy hour discounts and cappuccinos. It also has a tasty and super reasonably-priced menu with fancy eats (like a prosciutto and provolone sandwich and an artisan cheese plate) alongside more traditional theater favorites like the hallowed Hebrew National hot dog (served on a bun from La Brea Bakery). You can rent the entire theater for special events, or get cozy in the venue's luxury screening room.
|Venue name:||The Landmark||Contact:|
10850 W Pico Blvd
- Stephen Hawking has warned us that the growing power of artificial intelligence could spell the end of the human race. Technology has not yet reached the point where a robot has passed the Turing Test—fooling people into believing they’re talking ...Read more
- Russell Crowe shows his squishy side—as well as his chiseled, rock-hard-at-51 physique—as the director of this softhearted war melodrama. He stars as Connor, a farmer whose three sons are presumed dead on the WWI battlefield. Four years after thei...Read more
- Fashionistas will love this fly-on-the-wall doc about eight make-or-break weeks at the house of Dior, filmed in 2012 as newly appointed creative director Raf Simons puts together his first haute couture collection against the clock. The Belgian wa...Read more
- Life in post-WWII Russia was brutal. Stalin’s Soviets were cracking down on dissidents. Food was in short supply, and the winters were punishing. As if all this wasn’t enough, Child 44 adds yet another indignity: The Russian characters don’t even ...Read more
- A dusky lady looks quizzically out from a mosaic of gold leaf in the Klimt canvas once thought of as Austria’s Mona Lisa. For elderly Los Angeles resident Maria Altmann (Helen Mirren), the painting’s a uniquely personal touchstone. A portrait of h...Read more