Los Angeles Neighborhoods
An insider's guide to LA neighborhoods, from the Eastside stomping grounds of Silver Lake and Los Feliz to the Westside shops of Santa Monica and Malibu to the best Hollywood and West Hollywood haunts—and everything in between.
- A day in the Culver City Arts District
- Neighborhood guide to Fairfax Village
- Little Tokyo neighborhood guide
- Where to go in Hollywood
- A tour of Larchmont Boulevard
Hollywood & West Hollywood
The iconic Sunset Boulevard is your hub for live music in Los Angeles. Here are our top picks, from
From West Hollywood institutions to hip Silver Lake hip alternatives, Time Out guides you to the 10
Whether you're looking for posh party dresses or punk creepers, Melrose Avenue has some of the best
Check out our list of the best clubs in Hollywood, from music-driven megaclubs to more
A charming block of Main Street America, where residents still stroll into the neighborhood
Explore the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios and other Hollywood attractions while
- Critics choice
Like stepping into another era, where classic cocktails and punch bowls—served by waitresses in
- 7000 Hollywood Blvd
Pack up for a day of unparalleled people-watching in Runyon Canyon.
Eastside: Los Feliz, Silver Lake & Highland Park
Your must-have guide to dining hot spots, celeb hangouts and places to chill in Los Feliz.
Peruse some of the best coffee shops, boutiques, bars and eateries the Eastside has to offer.
Your must-have guide on where to eat, drink and play in hip Highland Park.
We walked Sunset in search of Silver Lake style. Here’s who caught our attention.
Discover the vibrant nabe with our guide to the best dim sum, Chinese restaurants, shops, things to
The 360-degree views of everything from the Verdugo Mountains to the Pacific Ocean.
Indulge your inner lush with rare liquors, vintage glassware and libation accessories.
- Silver Lake
Westside: Venice, Santa Monica & Malibu
From restaurants and bars to boutiques and galleries, here’s your essential guide to Abbot Kinney.
A beachy 'hood with some of the Westside's most vibrant cafes, clothing stores and beauty boutiques.
We cruised fashionable Abbot Kinney Boulevard to track down the best street style.
Where mountains collide with ocean, it’s hard to go wrong in the search for perfect views.
An eclectic mix of food, atmosphere and clientele, capturing the heart & soul of New American
- Critics choice
A hilltop acropolis with engaging artworks—and even more breathtaking gardens and city views.
This neighborhood staple from renowned chef Sang Yoon is always loud and jam-packed.
- Santa Monica
Events calendar for Los Angeles
- 20 great things to do in Los Angeles for tourists
- Things to do in Los Angeles: 25 weird and fun ways to explore LA
- 84 Los Angeles attractions for tourists and natives alike
- June 2014 events calendar for Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles today
- 101 things to do in Los Angeles
- 2014 World Cup: Where to watch the game in LA
- 11 fashion bloggers in LA every fashionista should follow
- Stars in Los Angeles: Celebrity hangouts
- Haunted places in LA: Get spooked at 13 real haunted spots