I would love to go and see IRELAND ! I' m very interested in visiting the castles of IRELAND. So much history and culture, and the customs of all Irish people have been a story of beauty and love.
Get away to Ireland
There's a reason it's called The Emerald Isle, but the lush, vibrant landscape of Ireland isn't the only reason to visit this storied country.
The stunning oceanside cliffs and verdant valleys of Ireland are legendary, and reason alone to make a visit. But sharing the spotlight these days are the cities, where thriving music, arts and culinary scenes are drawing participants and visitors from all over the globe. Numerous music and arts festivals are held throughout the year in Dublin, Galway and Belfast, and County Cork has become the country's culinary hub. Derry-Londonderry is 2013's City of Culture, with a year-long calendar of events proving the designation—including the prestigious Turner Prize, being held for the first time outside of Britain. And the entire country is hosting The Gathering 2013, with thousands of events celebrating Irish culture being held in all counties, making this an especially good year to make a pilgrimage. With direct flights from the U.S. to Belfast, Dublin and Shannon it's easy to make the trip—it will give a whole new meaning to going green.
Events calendar for Los Angeles
- Weekend getaways from LA: Quick, easy and stress-free escapes
- Weekend getaways: From Los Angeles to Ojai
- Pool parties in Palm Springs: The desert's best poolside bashes
- Hollywood Roosevelt
- Weekend getaways: From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara
- Weekend getaways: From Los Angeles to Catalina
- Weekend getaways: Santa Barbara restaurant & bar guide
- Four Seasons Westlake Village
- Weekend getaways: What to do in Ojai