This 141-seat theater opens seven days a week to bring Miami's moviegoers the finest American and international independent features. They also show much-loved cinema classics so that audiences can experience them on the big screen, and host special programs and film festival events.
Coral Gables Art Cinema
|Venue name:||Coral Gables Art Cinema|
- In Hollywood, the forces of truth, justice, family and America have always battled with the viewing public’s unquenchable lust for mayhem. Few movies have walked that tightrope as skilfully or subversively as 1984’s ‘Gremlins’, in which director J...Read more
- "Everybody knows him. That's Tintin." So says a peripheral character at the start of Steven Spielberg's breathlessly entertaining 3-D motion-capture animated adventure. But if you're U.S. born and bred, it's most likely you've never heard of the i...Read more
- Anticipated by animation fans with a fervor generally reserved for the devoutly evangelical, the adventures of cheese-craving Wallace and his resigned pooch, Gromit, have translated to the big screen with most of their sly, veddy British humor int...Read more
- Returning to the rich pastures of American suburbia, Spielberg takes the utterly commonplace story of a lonely kid befriending an alien from outer space, and invests it with exactly the same kind of fierce and naive magic that pushed Disney's majo...Read more
- Of course, Chris Rock loves to crack us up, but lately, a stealth dramatist has emerged: His previous self-directed film, 2007’s I Think I Love My Wife, was based on a chatty Eric Rohmer classic, and watching him play off Julie Delpy in 2 Days in ...Read more