Birthday party ideas for kids in New York City, including the top birthday party places, birthday cakes, first birthday party ideas and birthday supplies.
- Best birthday party spots
- Brooklyn's best bashes
- Bite-size birthday treats
- Favorite party entertainers
- Kids' cakes and desserts
- Price band: 3/4
- 61 Chelsea Piers (Hudson River), 23rd St at the Hudson River
- Price band: 2/4
- 225 W 39th St, second floor, (between Seventh and Eighth Aves)
These ten tiny desserts are perfect for pint-sized party guests!
Pick up mini red velvet cupcakes, cakes and other sweet treats at this Astoria shop.
- 12-23 Astoria Blvd at 14th St
The ubiquitous city cupcakerie boasts larger-than-average cupcakes in over 50 varieties.
- 37 E 8th St between University Pl and Broadway
At this cult bakery-cafe, quirky kid-approved creations include the Salty Honey Pie.
- 439 Third Ave at 8th St
These talented artists can turn little party guests into jungle animals, princesses and more.
Little Houdinis can expect interactive magic shows, sleight of hand tricks, live bunnys, magic lessons and more.
These entertainers sing songs, play instruments and interact with kids using props.
Laughs are guaranteed at your child's birthday party when you hire one of these popular party entertainers.
Birthday party ideas
Throw a party that's as creative as it is fun.
Little drama fans can watch live stage shows, have a backstage dance party and enjoy tasty treats at these cool birthday parties for children.
Get partygoers moving with these sporty celebrations.
- Price band: 2/4
These 15 venues make party planning super easy for parents—bashes include invitations, favors and everything in between.
The Saloon carries singing balloons, custom-printed balloons, and balloon sculptures and bouquets.
- 133 West Broadway between Duane and Thomas Sts
DIY-inclined moms and dads know that this arts-and-crafts hub also doubles as a party-planning mecca.
- 808 Columbus Ave at 99th St
This massive chainlet stocks an insanely expansive variety of party goods in more than 200 patterns.
- 38 W 14th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves
At this Chinese emporium on the edge of Soho, resourceful parents can find bargains on many shindig essentials.
- 477 Broadway between Broome and Grand Sts
Events for kids by date
- Birthday party places for kids in New York City
- Best kids' cakes and treats for New York City birthday parties
- 5 awesome birthday party places in Brooklyn
- Birthday party entertainers, clowns and magicians for NYC kids
- Best first birthday parties in NYC
- Eleven new birthday party spots for NYC kids
- Meet six of the best party entertainers in New York City
- All-inclusive birthday parties for kids
- Birthday party entertainers: Face painters in New York City
- Sky Rink at Chelsea Piers Birthday Parties