With so many amazing NYC museums across the city (and plenty of children's museum exhibits to go around), the Big Apple is by far the best place for your kiddos to dive into the coolest new art, history, STEM and interactive play exhibits! Spend your weekend afternoons exploring staples like the Rose Center for Earth and Space, the Egyptian Art space at the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs at the Museum of Natural History. Don't forget to read up on all the free museum days throughout the week, when you and the kiddos can pop in without paying admission!
You might also like
- Best kids' museum picks around New York City
- Five things to do at the new museum exhibit "Spiders Alive!"
- American Museum of Natural History: Guide to exhibits and events
- Nine things to do at The Children's Museum of the Arts' new location
- Bronx Zoo: Animal exhibits, zoo events & nearby family attractions